With an emphasis on modern living and entertaining, this exceptional Torrens-Title, Double-Storey Duplex provides an idyllic family sanctuary of space, peace and privacy. Finished to an exceptional standard and peacefully set in the newly established Edgewood Estates, this home will surely impress anyone that loves to entertain. The wonderfully maintained residence captures the quiet lifestyle, yet provides enough accommodation to effortlessly cater for a growing family. Its peaceful cul-de-sac setting is less than a minute drive to Doonside Train Station and a 10-minute drive from the major Shopping Districts (Blacktown Westpoint and Mount Druitt Westfield) and is encompassed by a selection of schools, parklands and local shops.
– Spacious and light filled open plan dining areas that lead to an open living-area
– Stylish interiors with quality plush carpet flooring and chic light fittings
– Clean and modern gas kitchen with cupboard space, ample storage, top-of-the-range stainless steel stove-top, extendable range-hood and exhaust, matching dishwasher and colour-matched tiled splash-backs
– 3 Well scaled bedrooms are equipped with built-in wardrobes and split air-conditioners in Master bedroom with Walk-Through Robe and Large Ensuite
– Family sized bathroom with a separate bath tub, shower and separate toilet
– Third toilet and Vanity with Powder Room downstairs
– Leafy front yard, short drive to amenities of Blacktown CBD and Mount Druitt CBD, and within walking distance to local schools
– Alarm, internal laundry, and secure side accesses
– Lock-up garage with laundry leading to an open and grassy backyard sanctuary
– Easy access to M7/M2/M4 and minutes to several Major Train Stations
End the house hunt today and enquire now.