Only 4 years young, this free standing townhouse is perfect for first home buyers to make their mark. Positioned in the rear of the complex this home offers 4 good size rooms with built ins, ensuite to main and luxurious bathroom. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances with gas cooking and stone benchtops. Tiled dining and living rooms that flow to alfresco area and good size backyard.
Enjoy the convenience of a 15 minute walk to Rooty Hill Train Station and access to nearby bus stops.
– High Ceilings
– Spacious and light filled dining area that leads to an open kitchen with stone benchtop
– Stylish interiors with quality set tiles & light fittings
– Clean gas kitchen with cupboard space, ample storage, clean benchtops, gas stove-top, range-hood and splash-backs
– 4 Well scaled bedrooms all equipped with built-in wardrobes
– Ensuite bathroom in Master bedroom
– Family sized main bathroom with a separate bath tub, shower and toilet
– 3rd toilet downstairs
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs & downstairs (dual-zone)
– Separate internal laundry, and secure side accesses
– Double Lock up garage with internal access
– Grassy Private Backyard with Alfresco
– Easy access to M7/M2/M4
– A short drive to IKEA and Costco Marsden park
– Within walking distance to newly upgraded Rooty Hill Station with ample parking
– Within walking distance to several Major Train Stations (Rooty Hill)
Rental Potential: $450 – $480 Approx.
Strata: $319.20 Per Quarter Approx.
**Nidus Group Real Estate, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries**