Delivering premium comfort, space and quality this contemporary townhouse provides a ready-made haven destined to impress. Positioned in one of the suburb’s finest locales, this exceptional home has so much to offer, all within walking distance to the local shopping districts, in the catchment of Quakers Hill Public School, public transport and more.
Beyond the charming façade and family oriented complex, lies a spacious character filled interior that both parents and children will delight in. This home uncovers quality finishes over a tastefully styled layout that caters to both the entertainer and budding family, or better yet a fantastic investment opportunity with great rental yields.
– 3 Well scaled bedrooms equipped with 2 built-in wardrobes
– Spacious and light filled dining area that leads to an open living-area
– Clean kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space, ample storage, gas stove-top
– Family sized main bathroom with separate bathtub, shower and toilet
– Second toilet downstairs
– Clean, Low maintenance front and backyard
– Split system air conditioning in the living area
– Internal laundry
– Potential to add gate in the back fence that leads to a large park which has a playground.
– Easy access to M7/Old Windsor Road and only minutes to several Major Train Stations (Quakers Hill & Schofields)
Potential Buyers Note:
Council Rates: approx. $350 per quarter
***We have obtained all information in this property from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.***
***End the house hunt today and enquire now.