Delivering premium comfort, space and quality this contemporary townhouse provides a ready-made haven destined to impress. Positioned in one of the suburb’s finest locales, this exceptional home has so much to offer, all within walking distance to the local Westfield shopping districts, and adding to the overall appeal is its superb proximity to the local parklands, private & public schools.
Beyond the charming facade, lies a spacious character filled interior that both parents and children will delight in. This home uncovers quality finishes over a tastefully styled layout, catering to the entertainer and budding family, or better yet a fantastic investment opportunity with great rental yields.
– Spacious and light filled dining area that leads to an open living-area
– Stylish interiors with quality-tiled flooring and light fittings
– Clean and modern kitchen with cupboard space, ample storage, Stone Benchtops, stainless steel stove-top, range-hood and tiled splash-backs
– 3 Well scaled bedrooms are equipped with built-in wardrobes and enormous master bedroom
– Family sized main bathroom with a separate bath tub, shower and toilet
– Second toilet downstairs
– Fully enclosed courtyard with street-access
– Alarm, internal laundry, and secure side accesses
– Double Lock-Up garage with internal Access
– Grassy Private Backyard
– Easy access to M7/M2/M4 and minutes to several Major Train Stations (Rooty Hill & Mount Druitt)
Potential Buyers Note:
Council Rates: $324 Per Quarter
Strata Rates $332 Per Quarter
Rental Potential for Investors: $420 Per Week
End the house hunt today and enquire now.
***We have obtained all information in this property from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.**