Placed in the serene and highly sought-after Capuchin Estates, this home is elegantly designed and finished to superior-quality standards. This remarkable residence provides a deluxe lifestyle haven of impeccable style, huge space and natural light. Boasting a high elevation on the street, this charming home appeals to families moving into the area, and is placed only footsteps to the Local Shopping District (Plumpton Market Place), Parklands, Public and Private Schools. Local Westfield shopping centre, newly established Business Park and train station are also only a few minute’s drive away. It’s vast selection of cleverly interacting open and sectioned living spaces provide a domain of tranquil areas.
– This 4 Bedroom home boasts an enormous Master Bedroom leading to a large En-Suite Bathroom to match, and also includes a Walk-In-Robe. Each of the remaining 3 bedrooms include fully mirrored Built-In Wardrobes. Bedrooms are also finished with high quality plush carpet
– The Open-Plan Kitchen and generous family and meals layout is finished with state-of-the-art brushed stainless steel appliances large (900mm) oven and stove top, glass splash back and a massive pantry.
– This beautiful house includes custom cornices and dA©cor, high quality large (600×600) expertly laid tiles and contemporary shutters and blinds throughout the house
– Wide hall way entrance leading you to the spacious formal lounge which could be converted as rumpus room
– This home offers Ducted Climate Control Air-Conditioning with the ability to set zones and timed functions
– It also features security alarm system, NBN, modern LED lighting in the living areas and ceiling fans
– The large Open Main Bathroom presents a stunning array of contrasting tiles with His and Hers vanity, with stylish glass shower doors
– The home also provides self-sustaining characteristics with a large 5000L Water Tank
– Backyard features a large, modern black-tiled Alfresco/Entertaining space which is encompassed by freshly-layed high quality buffalo turf
– Proudly occupying an elevated 528SQM parcel of land, this north-facing residence enjoys sunset views and morning rays