*Stamp duty exemption for first home buyers*
Providing exceptional comfort, space and quality this home provides a ready-made haven destined to impress. Positioned in one of the suburb’s finest locales, this exceptional home has so much to offer, all within short distance to the local Westpoint shopping district, and adding to the overall appeal is its superb proximity to the local parklands, private & public schools.
Beyond the enchanting facade, lays a spacious character filled interior that both parents and children will delight in. This home uncovers quality finishes over a tastefully styled layout, catering to the entertainer and budding family, or better yet a fantastic investment opportunity with great rental yields.
– Spacious and light filled living area that leads to an open dining area
– Stylish interiors with near new floorboards
– Clean gas kitchen with cupboard space, ample storage, benchtops, stove-top, range-hood
– 2 Well scaled bedrooms, both featuring large built-in robes
– Family sized main bathroom with a separate toilet room
– Clean internal laundry room
– Fully enclosed courtyard and grassy oasis
– Split System Air conditioning
– Single Lock-Up garage
– Easy access to M4 and Great Western Highway and minutes to Blacktown train Station
Potential Buyers Note:
Strata: $546 per Quarter approx.
Council Rates: $314 Per Quarter approx.
Rental Potential for Investors: $450 Per Week approx.
**We have obtained all information in this property from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.*