*Stamp Duty Exemption for first-home buyers*
Delivering premium comfort, space and quality this contemporary home provides a ready-made haven destined to impress. Positioned in one of the suburb’s finest locales, this exceptional home has so much to offer, all within short distance to the local Westfield shopping districts, and adding to the overall appeal is its superb proximity to the local parklands, private & public schools.
Beyond the charming facade, lies a spacious character filled interior that both parents and children will delight in. This home uncovers quality finishes over a tastefully styled layout, catering to the entertainer and budding family, or better yet a fantastic investment opportunity with great rental yields.
– Spacious and light filled dining area that leads to an open living-area
– Stylish interiors with quality-tiled flooring and light fittings
– Floorboards in bedrooms
– Clean and modern gas kitchen with cupboard space, ample storage, Granite Benchtops, stainless steel stove-top, range-hood and tiled splash-backs
– 3 Well scaled bedrooms with master bedroom featuring a large built-in robe
– Family sized main bathroom with a separate toilet room
– 2nd internal toilet located in launry
– Fully enclosed courtyard and grassy oasis
– Split System Airconditioning
– Internal laundry, and secure side accesses
– Single Lock-Up garage with internal Access
– Easy access to M7/M2/M4 and minutes to several Major Train Stations (Rooty Hill & Mount Druitt)
Potential Buyers Note:
Low Strata: $350
Council Rates: $314 Per Quarter approx.
Rental Potential for Investors: $420 Per Week approx.
**We have obtained all information in this property from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.*