Placed in the serene and highly sought-after Bainbridge Estates, this home is elegantly designed and finished to superior-quality standards. This contemporary residence showcases pristine sophistication, generous proportions and exceptional entertaining spaces. Superbly presented, it is a striking family haven offering comfortable all-occasion living.
The home appeals to families moving into the area, and is placed only footsteps to Parklands, Public and Private Schools, Local Westfield shopping centre, 5kms from Marsden Park’s newly established Business Park and Rooty Hill train station is less than 1.5kms away. It’s vast selection of cleverly interacting open and sectioned living spaces provide a domain of tranquil areas.
– This 4 Bedroom home boasts a well-scaled Master Bedroom leading to an en-suite bathroom to match, and also includes a Walk-In-Robe. Each of the remaining 3 bedrooms include fully accessible Built-In Wardrobes.
– Separate Private Office with Doube-Doors set Downstairs
– The open-plan renovated kitchen features thick 50mm caesarstone benchtops and generous family and meals layout is finished with state-of-the-art brushed stainless steel appliances large oven and stove top, extra-wide fridge area and high-end stone splash backs.
– This beautiful home includes custom paint and decor, high quality large expertly laid tiles and contemporary blinds and features newly-set high quality bamboo floorboards which encompass the whole upper-floor
– Wide hall way entrance with leading you to the private office and spacious second and third formal lounge
– The large open main bathroom presents a stunning array of contrasting tile, with stylish glass shower doors – the third toilet and powder is located downstairs
– Backyard features an exceptional modern fully-covered and fully stenciled 5.8m x 3m and 2.8m x 4.4m alfresco/entertaining space which is encompassed by an elevated water features
– Remote control double garage and high-end security system with full 24-hour CCTV
– Proudly occupying an elevated 450sqm parcel of land, this east-facing residence enjoys sunset views and morning rays
– Walk to Rooty Hill Station
– 500m from Great Western Highway and M4 Access
– Rental yield $600 – $650 per week
If you would like to request a contract prior to the open home please send through your details. End the house hunt today and enquire now.