With every detail thought of in the creation of a brilliant residence, this 4-bedroom with Private-closed-door office, dual-level family home is a Rooty Hill jewel. Enjoying an elevated south-facing aspect, tranquil neighborhood combined with high-end finishes to create a space of beauty. With a double-lock-up garage and secured fully-fenced parking for 2 cars, huge master bedroom with en-suite and double walk-through robe, covered alfresco encompassed with palm trees, this home tells a story of sublime tranquility.
Opening to an exquisite front living room, which unfolds to the formal dining area, this space is highlighted by wooden floors and a wide-open sensibility. Flowing southward, the refurbished kitchen features gas cooking, stone benches and huge benchtop and prep space with chic drop-lights. This further flows to the impeccable second living/lounge area, infused with light and opening through to the outdoor area and alfresco, the perfect spot for entertaining. Adding to the great indoor/outdoor picture, hardwood-timber decking.
– 6 Well-scaled bedrooms all with built-in robes
– 3 Full bathrooms
– Fully fenced and front garden with neat lawn space
– Flowing layout, formal dining/sitting room, lounge room
– Walk-through robe in Master’s bedroom with ensuite
– Gas kitchen, stone benches, ample bench and prep space
– Vast rear entertaining area
– Just a short stroll to the Bus stops and public transport
– Close to an array of local schools and lifestyle facilities
– A wonderful family home in a much-desired area
– Easy access to M7/M2/M4 and minutes to several Major Train Stations (Rooty Hill & Mount Druitt)