This incredible residence provides a select lifestyle haven of impeccable diversity, huge space and natural light. Boasting a private granny flat/second dwelling, this charming home appeals to families moving into the area, and is placed closely to the Local Shopping District (Westfield & Future Eastern Creek Retail Centre + Rooty Hill Market Place), Parklands, Public Schools & Rooty Hill Mosque.
This 3 bedroom family home and separate, 2 bedroom granny flat is a Rooty Hill jewel. Enjoying a level west-facing aspect, serene neighbourhood coalesced with classic finishes to create a space of brilliance.
Opening to a picturesque front residence, this freshly painted brick home includes tiles, big kitchen & bathroom, and wide-open sensibility. Flowing further, the kitchen features appliances, with plenty of cupboard space which further flows to the outdoor space.
38 Beatrice Street , Rooty Hill:
– 3 Well-scaled bedrooms, 3 with built in wardrobes
– 1 full bathroom – flowing layout, formal dining/sitting room, lounge room
– Clean kitchen with appliances and plenty of cupboard space
– Undercover entertaining area
– Close to an array of local schools and lifestyle facilities
– A wonderful freshly painted family residence
– Easy access to M7/M2/M4 and minutes to several Major Train Stations (Rooty Hill & Mount Druitt)
38a Beatrice Street, Rooty Hill:
– 2 Bedroom, 1 with built in wardrobe
– 1 Bathroom
– Electric kitchen, matching appliances with ample cupboard space and stone benchtops
– Private entertaining and separate side access
– Private Entry and separate parking space for 2 vehicles
– Currently leased $315 Per Week
*We have obtained all information in this property from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.**