First home buyers & investors are welcomed to this fantastic opportunity to secure a family home located minutes to all local amenities.
Ready Built these family sized houses won’t last long.
Capitalise on government grants and stamp duty exemptions and secure a fantastic home today.
• Brand New Boutique Development
• 3 properties to choose from Double storey and Single storey
• Close Proximity Of The Railway Station & Eastern Creek Quarters
• Sophisticated & Eye-catching Designs
• Be Quick To Secure Your Investment Or Home
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, gas stove-top, matching range hood and oven
• Ensuite and main bathroom
• Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms
• Semi-frameless mirrored sliding doors to wardrobes including internal shelving with hanging rails
• LED Downlights encompassing the entire home
• 14KW Ducted 4 Zones Air Conditioning System
• Bosch Alarm System with sensors
• Gas Hot Water System
• Window Furnishings
• Fencing, Concrete Driveway & Letterbox
These stunning homes with exceptional inclusions offers comfort, style and family liveability across a well designed layout. This further flows to the impeccable living/dining areas, infused with light and opening through to the stunning outdoor areas, with it’s high-ceilings and multiple living spaces, just the sight of it will surely produce the perfect spot for entertaining, also adding to the overall appeal is its superb proximity to the local parklands, day-care, private & public schools. It simply doesn’t get any better than this.
• Eastern Creek Retail Shopping Centre 500m
• St Agnes High School 900m
• Eastern Creek Public School 800m
• Westfield Mount Druitt 4.3km
• TAFE NSW Mount Druitt 3.6km
• M4, M7 and M5 Motorways
**Nidus Group Real Estate, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries – all grants and exemptions subject to each individual’s buying situation**