Situated on a sought after location in Oakhurst is this well maintained 4 bedroom brick veneer. Proudly sitting on the high-side of the street, this well presented home captures the peaceful lifestyle, yet provides an ideal nest to house growing family. It is placed mere moments from the School Catchment Area, local shopping district, and encompassed between multiple schools, parklands, shopping district and moments away M4/M7 Access. This property will not last on the market, so be quick & call to inspect.
– Its features an incredible front facade with gorgeous landscaped front & back gardens/with a small shed & fully fenced yard.
– Upon entry you are welcomed by a large formal lounge that opens through the backyard with plenty of natural light.
– 4 well scaled bedrooms with built ins to all & ensuite/ceiling fan to main bed.
– Modern & updated kitchen & dining & down lights throughout
– Modern bathroom & shower tiled throughout, with separate toilet.
– Quality blinds installed throughout , newly installed floating floor boards. The property has CCTV camera and alarms
– Recently restored roof & gutters cleaned.
– Well maintained ducted air conditioning & slim rain water storage tank at back.
– Wide frontage driveway & double Lock-up garage with rear access to backyard and laundry
– Approximately block size of 570m2 with good side access
– Only minutes drive to Plumpton shops as well as to the exciting new Sydney Business Park in Marsden Park, featuring Ikea, Bunnings, Masters, Costco & many more to come. Close to Local Amenities such parks & schools
* On the date of the open home we will be taking offers, If you would like to request a contract prior to the open home please send through your detail.
**We have obtained all information in this property from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.