***This home is elegantly designed and finished to superior-quality standards. This remarkable residence provides a deluxe lifestyle haven of impeccable style, huge space and natural light. Boasting a high elevation on the street, this charming home appeals to families moving into the area, and is placed only footsteps to the Local Shopping District (Ropes Crossing Market Place), Parklands and Schools. Local Westfield shopping centre in Mount Druitt. It’s vast selection of cleverly interacting open and sectioned living spaces provide a domain of tranquil areas.
– This 4 Bedroom home boasts an enormous Master Bedroom leading to a large En-Suite Bathroom to match, and also includes a Walk-In-Robe. Each of the remaining 3 bedrooms include fully glassed Built-In Wardrobes.
– The Open-Plan Kitchen and generous family and meals layout is finished with state-of-the-art brushed stainless steel appliances large (900mm) oven and stove top, glass splash back and a massive pantry.
– The home also features a large Butler’s second kitchen all with custom granite benchtops and floor-to-ceiling tiles
– This beautiful high ceiling home includes custom cornices and decor, high quality large (600×600) expertly laid tiles and contemporary shutters and blinds throughout the house
– Wide hall way entrance with crystal chandeliers leading you to through the office and spacious formal lounge
– This home offers Ducted Climate Control Air-Conditioning with the ability to set zones and timed functions
– It also features security alarm system, modern LED downlights throughout every room of the home
– The large Open Main Bathroom presents a stunning array of contrasting tile, with stylish glass shower doors
– Main door is a custom extra-wide timber door featuring Samsung pass-key security with full video and audio intercom system
– Backyard features a modern Alfresco/Entertaining space which is encompassed by freshly-layed high quality buffalo turf
– Fully-tiled remote control double garage
– Proudly occupying 607SQM parcel of land, this residence enjoys sunset views and morning rays