Delivering premium comfort, space and quality this townhouse provides a ready-made haven destined to impress. Positioned in one of the suburb’s most tranquil streets, this special home has so much to offer, all within walking distance to the local shopping districts, and adding to the overall appeal is its superb proximity to the local parklands, private & public schools.
Beyond the pleasant facade, lays an open interior with subtle touches of charm that both parents and children will delight in. This home uncovers quality finishes over a tastefully styled layout, catering to the entertainer and budding family, or better yet a fantastic investment opportunity with great rental yields.
– Spacious and light filled dining area that leads to an open kitchen
– Stylish interiors with tiles downstairs
– Clean kitchen with cupboard space, ample storage, clean benchtops, stove-top, range-hood and splash-backs
– 2 Well scaled bedrooms all equipped with built-in wardrobes
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in living room and master bedroom
– Solar panels with ability to reduce household electricity bill significantly
– Carpet encompassing upstairs floor
– Family sized main bathroom with a separate bath tub, shower and toilet
– 2nd toilet downstairs
– Internal laundry, and secure side accesses
– Lock up garage with internal access + driveway car space
– Private Backyard
– Easy access to M7/M2/M4
– Within walking distance to several Major Train Stations (Rooty Hill & Mount Druitt)
– Walking distance to Mount Druitt Hospital
– Strata: $245 Per Quarter Approx.
**Nidus Group Real Estate, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries**