Delivering premium comfort, space and quality this home provides a ready-made haven destined to impress. Positioned in one of the suburb’s finest locales, this exceptionally designed residence has so much to offer.
Beyond the charming facade, lays a spacious character filled interior that both parents and children will delight in. This home uncovers quality finishes over a tastefully styled layout, catering to the entertainer and budding family, or better yet a fantastic investment opportunity with great rental yields.
– 6 Years Young
– Spacious 38-square living
– Approx. 480SQM block
– Blue Mountain Views
– Wide-entrance foyer flowing into the first formal living area
– Spacious and light filled dining area that leads through to the custom designed kitchen
and second open living-area
– Kitchen offers a large chef style stove and gas cooking, an abundance of cupboard space, separate pantry, stone benchtop, range-hood, tiled splash-backs and island bench/breakfast bar
– 5 well scaled bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes – one bedroom and full bathroom downstairs
– Master bedroom with oversized ensuite and large walk in wardrobe – every woman’s dream!
– Oversized upstairs living area with balcony and large windows showcasing the gorgeous sunsets and Blue Mountain Views
– Family sized main bathroom with a separate bath tub, shower and separate toilet room
– Stylish interiors with quality-tiled flooring and light fittings throughout
– Clean front façade with access on both sides into the backyard
– Ducted air conditioning with multi-zone function, internal laundry, intercom and alarm system
– Double lock-up garage with internal access
– Outdoor alfresco area flowing through to the brand new landscaped backyard, gardens and fire pit area
– Stone throw to Ropes Crossing Reserve, Tennis Courts & Shopping Centre.
– Approx 480sqm block size and side access offering the opportunity for a second dwelling (STCA)
– Ropes Crossing Reserve & Tennis Courts 50m
– Ropes Crossing Public School 270m
– Ropes Crossing Village Shopping Centre 650m
– St Marys Leagues Club 2.5km
– St Marys Train Station 4.5km
– St Marys Senior High School 7.5km
*We have obtained all information in this property from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.*