Delivering premium comfort, space and quality this contemporary townhouse provides a ready-made haven destined to impress. Positioned in one of the suburb’s finest locales, this exceptional home has so much to offer, all within walking distance to the local Westfield shopping districts, and adding to the overall appeal is its superb proximity to the local parklands, private & public schools.
Beyond the charming facade, lies a spacious character filled interior that both parents and children will delight in. This home uncovers quality finishes over a tastefully styled layout, catering to the entertainer and budding family, or better yet a fantastic investment opportunity with great rental yields.
– Spacious and light filled dining area that leads to an open living-area
– Stylish interiors with quality-tiled flooring and light fittings
– Newly Set floorbaords encompassing the whole upper-level
– Clean and modern kitchen with cupboard space, ample storage, Stone Benchtops, stainless steel stove-top, range-hood and tiled splash-backs
– 3 Well scaled bedrooms are equipped with built-in wardrobes and enormous master bedroom with ensuite
– Family sized main bathroom with a separate bath tub, shower and toilet
– Ensuite bathroom located in the Master Bedroom
– Third toilet downstairs
– Fully enclosed courtyard with street-access
– Clean front yard
– Ducted air-coniditoning with dual zone function
– Alarm, internal laundry, and secure side accesses
– Double Lock-Up garage with internal Access + Private allocated carspace
– Grassy Private Backyard
– Easy access to M7/M2/M4 and minutes to several Major Train Stations (Rooty Hill & Mount Druitt)
– South-facing enjoying sunset views
Potential Buyers Note:
Council Rates: $324 Per Quarter
Strata: $210 Per Quarter (Approx.)
Rental Potential for Investors: $500 Per Week
End the house hunt today and enquire now.
***We have obtained all information in this property from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.**