Encapsulating effortless contemporary living, this strikingly designed Dual Level 4 Bedroom, Expansive home reveals high-quality finishes over a tastefully designed layout, catering to the entertainer and budding family wanting to indulge themselves in an established neighbourhood.
This contemporary residence showcases sophistication and generous proportions of living spaces. Superbly presented, it is a striking family haven offering privacy and comfortable all-occasion living.
Being only 1 year young, this home compliments the peaceful setting that is placed only a 2-minute drive from the major Shopping District (Westfield) and is encompassed by a selection of both public and private schools, parklands and local shops – all within 4 kms of Marsden Park.
– Spacious and light filled living area that leads to an open dining/kitchen area
– Stylish interiors with large quality-tiled flooring and downlight fittings throughout + Ducted A/C
– Clean and modern gas kitchen with an abundant of cupboard space, Ample storage, Granite Benchtops, High-end 5 burner gas stove-top with range-hood and exhaust
– 4 Well scaled bedrooms all equipped with built-in wardrobes and Large Master bedroom with Ensuite
– Family sized main bathroom with a separate bath tub, shower and toilet
– Third toilet with Powder Room located downstairs
– Fully enclosed pergola and backyard decking with side-access from double garage
– Clean front yard, short drive to amenities of Blacktown CBD and Mount Druitt CBD, and within walking distance to local public and private schools
– Alarm, internal laundry, and secure side accesses
– Single with internal Access + Extra car space to the right of the home
– Grassy Private Backyard with Alfresco and decking
– Easy access to M7/M2/M4 and only footsteps to several Major Train Stations
Potential Buyers Note:
Low Strata: Approx $312 Per Quarter
Rental Potential for Investors: $550 – $600 Per Week
End the house hunt today and enquire now.