Placed in the serene, dream and highly sought-after Hassall Grove Estates, this home is elegantly designed and finished to superior-quality standards. This contemporary residence showcases pristine sophistication, generous proportions and exceptional entertaining spaces. Superbly presented, it is a striking family haven offering privacy and comfortable all-occasion living.
The home appeals to families moving into the area, and is placed only footsteps to Parklands, Public and Private Schools, Local Westfield shopping centre, 2kms from Marsden Park’s newly established Business Park and Rooty Hill train station is less than 3kms away. It’s vast selection of cleverly interacting open and sectioned living spaces provide a domain of tranquil areas.
– This approx. 50square,7 Bedroom home boasts a well-scaled Master Bedroom leading to an en-suite bathroom to match, and also includes a generous Walk-In-Robe. Each of the remaining 5 bedrooms include fully accessible Built-In Wardrobes and a full Ensuite bathroom to another bedroom.
– Separate Private Office set Downstairs with its own store-room
– The open-plan kitchen features Tasmanian Oak timber cupboards, thick 20mm granite benchtops and generous family and meals layout is finished with state-of-the-art brushed stainless steel appliances large oven and stove top, extra-wide fridge area and high-end tiled splash backs.
– This beautiful home includes custom paint and decor, high quality large expertly laid tiles and contemporary blinds and features newly-set high quality hardwood floorboards which encompass the whole upper-floor
– Wide hall way entrance with leading you to the private office and spacious second and third formal lounge
– The large open main bathroom presents a stunning array of contrasting tile, with stylish glass shower doors – the third toilet and powder room is located downstairs
– Backyard features an exceptional modern fully-covered 7.7m x 3.5m deck and well-maintained in-ground swimming pool and gazebo
– Remote control double garage and high-end security system with drive-thru garage access
– Proudly occupying a generous 680sqm parcel of land, this south-facing residence enjoys sunset views and morning rays and also backs onto a private reserve
– Fully- functioning outdoor kitchen with side access
– 1km from M7 Access
– Rental yield $600 – $650 per week
If you would like to request a contract prior to the open home please send through your details. End the house hunt today and enquire now.