* First-Home Buyer’s Grant & Stamp Duty Exemption *
Delivering premium comfort, space and quality this refurbished home provides a ready-made haven destined to impress. Positioned in one of the suburb’s finest locales, this exceptional home has so much to offer, all within walking distance to Rooty Hill & Mount Druitt train station, and adding to the overall appeal is its superb proximity to the local parklands, private & public schools.
Beyond the charming facade, lies a spacious character filled interior that both parents and children will delight in. This home uncovers quality finishes over a tastefully styled layout, catering to the entertainer and budding family, or better yet a fantastic investment opportunity with great rental yields.
– Spacious and light filled living room that leads to an open dining area
– Stylish interiors with quality-tiled flooring and light fittings
– Tiled in living areas & newly-set floorboards in bedrooms
– Clean and modern gas kitchen with cupboard space, ample storage, new benchtops, stainless steel stove-top, range-hood and tiled splash-backs
– 3 Well scaled bedrooms are all equipped with built-in wardrobes
– Family sized main bathroom with a separate bath tub, shower and toilet
– Well scaled rear pergola and entertaining area
– Clean front yard
– Ducted air-coniditoning throughout the entire home
– Alarm, internal laundry, and secure side accesses
– Single Lock-Up garage with internal Access + Private allocated carspace
– Grassy Private Backyard
– 4-Car Driveway
– Easy access to M7/M2/M4 and minutes to several Major Train Stations
– *Subject to buyer’s own financial situation
Potential Buyers Note:
Council Rates: $357 Per Quarter
Rental Potential for Investors: $480 Per Week
End the house hunt today and enquire now.