This street facing townhouse is perfect for first home buyers to make their mark. Positioned in the front of the complex this home offers 4 good size rooms with built ins, en-suite to main and luxurious bathroom. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances with gas cooking and stone benchtops. Tiled dining and living rooms that flow to open alfresco area and good size backyard.
Enjoy the convenience of a 5 minute walk to Rooty Hill Train Station and access to nearby bus stops.
– High Ceilings
– Spacious and light filled dining area that leads to an open kitchen with stone benchtop
– Stylish interiors with quality set tiles & light fittings
– Clean gas kitchen with cupboard space, ample storage, clean benchtops, gas stove-top, range-hood and splash-backs
– 4 Well scaled bedrooms all equipped with built-in wardrobes
– Ensuite bathroom in Master bedroom
– Family sized main bathroom with a separate bath tub, shower and toilet
– 3rd toilet downstairs
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs & downstairs (dual-zone)
– Super Quiet downstairs living With Concrete Slab First Floor Roof
– Separate internal laundry, and secure side accesses
– Single Lock up garage with internal access
– Grassy Private Backyard with Alfresco
– Easy access to M7/M2/M4
– A short drive to IKEA and Costco Marsden park
– Within walking distance to newly upgraded Rooty Hill Station with ample parking, Rooty Hill IGA, Medical Centres, Schools and Child Care
Current Rental: $495 Per week
Strata: $468 Per Quarter Approx.
Council: $347 Per Quarter Approx.
**Nidus Group Real Estate, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries**