Placed in the serene and highly sought-after section of Mount Druitt, this home is elegantly designed and finished to superior-quality standards. This contemporary residence showcases pristine sophistication, generous proportions and exceptional finishes to the home. Superbly presented, it is a striking family haven offering comfortable all-occasion living.
The home appeals to families moving into the area, and is placed only footsteps to Parklands, Public and Private Schools, Local Westfield shopping centre, 5kms from Marsden Park’s newly established Business Park and Mount Druitt train station is less than 1.5kms away. It’s vast selection of cleverly interacting open and sectioned living spaces provide a domain of tranquil areas.
– This 4 Bedroom home boasts a well-scaled Master Bedroom leading to an en-suite bathroom to match, and also includes a Walk-In-Robe. Each of the remaining 3 bedrooms include fully accessible Built-In Wardrobes.
– The open-plan renovated kitchen features thick 30mm Caesar stone benchtops and generous family and meals layout is finished with state-of-the-art brushed stainless steel appliances, large oven and gas stove top, extra-wide fridge area and high-end tiled splash backs.
– This beautiful home includes custom paint and decor, high quality large expertly laid tiles, contemporary blinds and features newly-set high quality plush carpet which encompass the whole upper-floor
– Wide hall way entrance leading you to the living space and spacious second formal lounge and dining area
– The large open main bathroom presents a stunning array of contrasting tile, with stylish glass shower doors – with the third bathroom located downstairs
– Low Maintenance backyard features an exceptional area that contains both pavement and a grass area
– Proudly occupying an elevated 450sqm parcel of land, this east-facing residence enjoys sunset views and morning rays
– Walking distance to both Rooty Hill and Mount Druitt Train Station
– 500m from Great Western Highway and M4 Access
– Rental yield $600 – $650 per week
If you would like to request a contract prior to the open home please send through your details. End the house hunt today and enquire now.