With every detail thought of in the creation of a brilliant residence, this true 6-bedroom family home is a Hassall Grove jewel. Enjoying an elevated North-facing aspect, tranquil neighborhood combined with clean finishes to create a space of beauty. With a single-lock-up garage & carport and secured fully-fenced parking for an extra 2 cars, well-scaled master bedroom with en-suite and walk-through robe, covered alfresco encompassed with timber decking, this home tells a story of sublime tranquility.
Opening to an exquisite front sitting/formal dining area, which unfolds to the formal dining, this space is highlighted by polished-tiled floors and a wide-open sensibility. Flowing northward, the striking kitchen features gas cooking, stone benches and huge benchtop and prep space. This further flows to the impeccable second living/lounge area, infused with light and opening through to the outdoor area and alfresco, the perfect spot for entertaining. Adding to the great indoor/outdoor picture, hardwood-timber decking encompassing the area.
– 6 Well-scaled bedrooms all with built-in robes
– 3 Full bathrooms
– Fully fenced and front garden with neat lawn space
– Flowing layout, formal dining/sitting room, lounge room
– Walk-through robe in Master’s bedroom with ensuite
– Gas kitchen, stone benches, ample bench and prep space
– Vast rear entertaining area
– Just a short stroll to the Bus stops and public transport
– Close to an array of local schools and lifestyle facilities
– A wonderful family home in a much-desired area
– Easy access to M7/M2/M4 and minutes to several Major Train Stations
+ Located minutes to Hassall Grove Private & public schools, Richard Johnson Private School, Plumpton High School, Plumpton marketplace and parklands
+ Council: $330 approx. per quarter
+ Rent: $520 – $540 approx. per week
On the date of the open home we will be taking offers, If you would like to request a contract prior to the open home please send through your details.
**Nidus Group Real Estate, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries**