Showcasing contemporary design & construction, offering size, space and a floor plan that caters for the modern-day family. It radiates charm by combining traditional elegance and modern design to deliver a superb home that’s ideal for the entertainer. Positioned in one of the suburb’s finest locales, this exceptional home has so much to offer, all within walking distance to the local shopping districts, and adding to the overall appeal is its superb proximity to the local parklands, private & public schools.
Offering size, space and a floor plan that caters for the modern-day family. It radiates charm by combining traditional elegance and modern design to deliver a superb home that’s ideal for the entertainer.
– Spacious and light filled dining area that leads to an open living-area
– Stylish interiors with quality-tiled flooring and light fittings
– Clean and modern kitchen with cupboard space, ample storage, Granite Benchtops, stainless steel stove-top, dishwasher, range-hood and tiled splash-backs
– 4 Well scaled bedrooms with built in wardrobes as well as ducted air-conditioning
– 2 full bathrooms including en-suite to the main bedroom and 3rd toilet in the laundry
– Clean front yard, lock up garage with additional open car space
– Private Backyard
– Free Standing family sized home
+ Rooty Hill Railway 1km
+ Plumpton Park 200m
+ Plumpton Market Place 800m
+ Plumpton House School 500m
+ Good Shepherd Primary School 700m
+ Plumpton High School 500m
+ Western Grammar School 600m
+ Richard Johnson Anglican School 700m
+ Marsden Park Community 2km
On the date of the open home we will be taking offers, if you would like to request a contract prior to the open home please send through your detail.
*We have obtained all information in this property from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations*