Picturesque family residence, perfect for the first home buyer or investor
Beyond the charming facade, lies a spacious character filled interior that both parents and children will delight in. This home uncovers quality finishes over a tastefully styled layout, catering to the entertainer and budding family.
– Spacious and light filled living area that leads to an open dining-area
– Stylish interiors with quality-timber flooring and light fittings
– Fully renovated gas kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space, stone benchtops, stainless steel stove-top & oven, range-hood and glass splash-backs
– 3 Well scaled bedrooms with master bedroom featuring a large built-in robe and second bedroom with built in and ceiling fans
– Spacious refurbished main bathroom with combined shower & bathtub, with a separate toilet room
– Internal laundry with built in storage, fully fenced oversized backyard and front decking area
– Extra features: downlights, gas heater outlet and secure side and front accesses
– Detached single lock-up garage with an expansive 396sqm block
– Short walk to Mount Druitt Westfield, train station and all local bus stops
– Easy access to M7/M2/M4 and minutes to several Major Train Stations (Rooty Hill & Mount Druitt)
Potential Buyers Note:
Rental Potential: approx $400 – $420 per week.
**We have obtained all information in this property from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.*