Encapsulating effortless contemporary living, this strikingly designed west-facing 4 bedroom, expansive townhouse reveals high-quality finishes over a tastefully designed layout, catering to the entertainer and budding family wanting to indulge themselves in an established neighbourhood.
This contemporary residence showcases sophistication, superbly presented, it is a prominent family haven offering privacy and comfortable all-occasion living.
This home compliments the peaceful setting that is placed only a 2-minute drive from the major Shopping District (Westfield) and is encompassed by a selection of both public and private schools, parklands and local shops - all within 4 kms of Marsden Park.
- 4 Well scaled bedrooms all equipped with mirrored built-in wardrobes and Large Master bedroom with Ensuite
- Spacious and light filled living area that leads to an open dining/kitchen area include ducted AC throughout
- Clean and modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, tiled splashback and an abundant of cupboard space
- Family sized main bathroom with a separate bath tub, shower and toilet with a separate powder room downstairs with a third toilet
- Stylish interiors with large quality-tiled floors downstairs, timber floors upstairs
- Alarm, intercom, internal laundry, and secure side accesses, 1.5km Solar Panel and underground watertank
- Single converted garage with internal access + extra allocated car space
- Grassy private backyard with alfresco
- Well maintained common area offers a BBQ area and visitor parking and a short drive to amenities of Blacktown CBD and Mount Druitt CBD, and within walking distance to local public and private schools
- Easy access to M7/M2/M4 and only footsteps to several Major Train Stations
Potential Buyers Note:
Low Strata: approx. $250 Per Quarter
Council Rates approx.. $314 Per Quarter
Rental Potential for Investors: $500 - $550 Per Week