+ Presenting an opportunity for tradesmen's, car enthusiasts, truck & heavy machinery owners. Located in a quiet cul de sac location on 1,027 sqm block and 26 metre frontage proposes opportunity for subdivision and Granny Flat (STCA). Located in the yard is a self-contained workshop
primely positioned within walking distance to local schools and shops.
With every detail thought of in the creation of a brilliant residence, this 4 bedroom family home is a Plumpton jewel. Enjoying an elevated south-facing aspect, tranquil neighborhood combined with high-end and classic finishes to create a space of beauty. With a double-lock-up garage and wide-driveway for up to 4 cars, huge master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robe, covered alfresco encompassed with grape vines, this home tells a story of sublime tranquility.
Opening to an exquisite front sitting area, this space is highlighted by plush carpet and a wide-open sensibility. Flowing northward, the striking kitchen features gas cooking with ample benchtop and prep space. This further flows to the impeccable second living/lounge area, infused with light and opening through to the entrance of the outdoor area and alfresco, the perfect spot for entertaining. Adding to the great indoor/outdoor picture.
In the private backyard, the space allows a wide drive-way through to the 2nd 8.5m x 6m double garage and workshop with toilet and amenities with potential to build a full bathroom.
- 4 Well-scaled bedrooms all with built-in robes, master bedroom with fully refurbished ensuite bathroom
- 2 Full bathrooms + 3rd toilet in the workshop + 4th toilet in the garage
- Flowing layout, formal dining/sitting room, lounge room
- Immaculate kitchen, matching timber themed cabinets, ample bench and prep space
- Vast rear 8.6m x 5.1m entertaining area with workshop and full access to electricity
- Fully ducted air-conditioning
- Just a short stroll to the Bus stops and public transport
- Close to an array of local schools and lifestyle facilities
- A wonderful family home in a much-desired area
- Easy access to M7/M2/M4 and minutes to several Major Train Stations (Rooty Hill & Mount Druitt)
- Fully refurbished master bedroom ensuite and main bathroom with double showerhead and “his & her” mixers
- Classic fire place with brick styling
- Exposed brick bar set in the living room
- Living room features double-brick wall
- Matching white plantation shutters encompassing the home
- Two enormous pressurized water tanks
- Fully leveled block with wide entry for large trucks and heavy machinery
- LED downlights encompassing the entire home
- Enormous laundry room with double-door linen press and rear access
- Ceiling fans in dining room, bedrooms and lounge room
*We have obtained all information in this property from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.**