Delivering premium comfort and space this single-level villa provides a ready-made haven destined to impress. Positioned in one of the suburb’s finest locales, this exceptional home has so much to offer, all within walking distance to the local shopping districts, and adding to the overall appeal is its superb proximity to the local parklands, private & public schools.
Beyond the charming facade, lies a spacious character filled interior that both parents and children will delight in. This home uncovers a flowing layout, catering to those who appreciate serenity or budding families, or better yet a fantastic investment opportunity with great rental yields.
- Spacious and light filled North-facing frontage allows a light and bright combined living and dining area
- Flowing interiors with quality-tiled flooring encompassing the entire home
- Gas kitchen with cupboard space, ample storage, polyurethane benchtops, stainless steel stove-top, range-hood and tiled splash-backs
- 3 Well scaled bedrooms are equipped with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans in bedrooms and main living area
- Family sized main bathroom with bathtub, new glass shower doors and new toilet
- 2nd toilet located in laundry quarter
- Fully enclosed courtyard with side access catering to multiple vehicles
- Clean front yard
- Internal laundry, and secure side accesses
- Single Lock-Up garage with internal Access
- Low Maintenance Concrete Private Backyard
- Easy access to M7/M2/M4 and minutes to several Major Train Stations (Rooty Hill & Mount Druitt)
- North-facing enjoying consistent natural light
Potential Buyers Note:
Council Rates: $350 Per Quarter
Rental Potential for Investors: $410 Per Week
End the house hunt today and enquire now.