Nidus Group is proud to offer this fully refurbished 3 bedroom house that has everything you could ever want in a home. This house encapsulates the entertainer’s lifestyle with enough space for all your family and friends. Perfect for the first home buyer or the astute investor. This home is sure to please everyone.
Spread over a 632SQM Block, located only minutes from Mount Druitt & Rooty Hill Train Station, Both Public and Private Schools, local hospital and the local shopping districts- This proud home is set within one of Rooty Hill’s most sought after sections.
- Excellent Street Appeal with Beautiful Low Maintenance Gardens
- Open plan living and dining area and second rear family living area
- Generous family layout incorporates a sectioned dining room which features bright lighting throughout
- Sizeable backyard with plenty of room for the astute entertainer or budding family + outdoor alfresco
- Renovated Kitchen with gas stove-top cooking, stainless steel appliances, granite benchtops and an abundance of cupboard space
- Three bedrooms, all with Built-In Robes
- Generously sized, Fully renovated bathroom with a separate toilet
- Wide Street Frontage with ample room for off-street parking
- Ceiling fans and Split System Air-Conditioning
- Internal laundry
- Drive through carport with a separate 6x8m lock up garage offering huge storage space and 2 garden sheds
- All located within only minutes of both Rooty Hill and Mount Druitt Train Station, Public and Private Schools and local shopping centres (Mount Druitt Westfields)
Council rates approx. $350 per quarter
Rental return is approx. $$440 - $470 per week